Italian Chicken Potato & Green Bean Bake
A healthier version of a family-favorite dinner!
- 3 generous cups red potatoes, quartered
- 2 cans cut green beans (you could use frozen)
- 1-1 1/2 lb chicken breasts (4 chicken breasts)
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat butter, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons Italian dressing seasoning/mix packets (choose a reduced-sodium version if available)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line one side of the pan with green beans. Cut potatoes into quarters and line the opposite side of the pan with the potatoes.
- Arrange the chicken breasts down the middle of the baking dish.
- Cut reduced-fat butter into pieces and distribute over the green beans, potatoes, and chicken.
- Sprinkle the reduced-sodium Italian dressing seasoning over the entire pan.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.
Enjoy this lighter version of Italian Chicken Potato & Green Bean Bake with fewer calories! Please note that the SmartPoints may vary depending on the specific brands and products you use.