- 2 small apples, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar substitute (such as Swerve Brown Sugar)
- 4 small whole wheat or low-carb tortillas
- Cooking spray
- Powdered sugar substitute for dusting (optional)
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt the unsalted butter.
- Add the sliced apples, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, and brown sugar substitute to the skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the apples are tender, about 5-7 minutes. Set aside.
- Lay out the tortillas and divide the cooked apple mixture evenly among them, placing it on one half of each tortilla.
- Fold the tortillas in half over the apple mixture, creating a half-moon shape.
- Heat a clean skillet or griddle over medium heat and lightly coat it with cooking spray.
- Place the folded quesadillas on the skillet and cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side or until they are golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from the skillet and let them cool for a minute before slicing each quesadilla in half.
- If desired, dust the tops with powdered sugar substitute before serving.
- Enjoy your Weight Watchers Apple Pie Quesadillas!
WW Points (Approximate per Serving):
The points can vary based on ingredients and portion sizes. For a typical serving size (1/2 quesadilla), it’s 4 WW points