Take a trip down memory lane with these jelly and custard Slimming World trifles. Our cute mini trifles are the perfect slimming-friendly pud for one – and theyʼre a doddle to make!
Total Time20minutes mins
Cuisine: slimming world
Keyword: Slimming world, trifles
- 2 x 11.5g sachets sugar-free strawberry jelly crystals
- 100 g strawberries hulled and sliced
- 400 g ready-made reduced-fat custard from a can/carton
- 400 g fat-free natural fromage frais
- Fresh mint sprigs to decorate
- Edible gold glitter/sprinkles to decorate (optional)
- Make the jelly according to the pack instructions and allow to cool.
- Divide the strawberries between 8 individual trifle glasses and pour over the jelly to just cover. Put the glasses in the fridge and chill for a minimum of 6 hours or overnight, until set.
- To serve, evenly spoon the custard over the jellies and top with the fromage frais. Decorate with the mint sprigs and sprinkle with edible glitter(1 syn per level tsp), if using.
2½ Syns each 20 minutes plus 6 hours 20 minutes cooling and chilling Makes 8