Adorable Low Carb Mini Cheese Tacos make a fun appetizer to serve. These best Keto Cheese Shell Tacos are always a hit. It is super easy to make and fill with your favourite taco toppings. You can get the how-to and the full recipe for these low carb and keto-friendly cheesy tacos from here:
It was pretty good and my taste is not back yet. Who else just got hungry? When you get bored of eating eggs and meat this Homemade Cheese Taco Shells recipe is unique and super tasty.
We have created our YouTube channel also to make it easier to make recipes.
You can find delicious recipes from here:
Ingredients required for Low-carb mini cheese tacos:
For The Keto Cheese Taco Shells:
1 cup shredded cheese
For The Toppings:
8 oz ground beef (200g)
½ teaspoon ground cumin
Half teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon Mexican chilli
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
Half cup water
½ cup lettuce (finely shredded)
1 Roma tomato (diced)
To taste sour cream
To taste salt and pepper
How to prepare Keto Cheese Taco Shells:
1. On medium-high heat cook the ground beef till it turns brown.
2. Once it cooks well add the spices salt pepper and water.
3. Now keep the flame to simmer and cook it for a minute.
4. Now we will make tacos.
5. Take a large bowl and add half a cup of shredded cheese and that is enough for two tacos.
6. Divide the cheese into a baking pan and microwave it for 40-50 seconds and till they look crispy.
7. Now carefully lift them into the plate and let it cool for a minute.
8. Now fill the topping over it and enjoy!
Nutritional information for Keto Cheese Taco Shells:
Saturated Fat: 4g
Vitamin A: 347IU
Vitamin C: 1mg