Can you imagine a party buffet without sausage rolls? Yeah, it’s not worth thinking about. That’s why we’ve thrown together a super easy recipe for you to make your own vegan sausage rolls, featuring our brand new Mighty Non-Meaty Sausages…
- 1 x pack of vegan puff pastry (we recommend Jus-Rol)
- 1 x pack of Goodlife Mighty Non-Meaty Sausages
- 1 tbsp red onion marmalade
- Plant-based milk for brushing
- A handful of sesame seeds
- Pre heat your oven oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6.
- Unroll the pastry and cut down the middle lengthways.
- Place the sausages in a bowl with the onion marmalade and mix well.
- Divide the sausage mixture in half and place down the middle of each length of pastry. Brush down one side of the pastry with a bit of milk and roll the pastry around the sausage mixture, using the milk to seal the edges. Do the same for the other piece of pastry.
- Pop in the fridge and chill for 20 minutes.
- Cut each piece into approximately 6 sausage rolls and place on a lightly oiled baking tray. Brush the tops with some more milk and sprinkle on the sesame seeds.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Allow to stand for 5 – 10 minutes before serving. Bon appetit!