- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the eggs, melted butter, and sour cream to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Mix in the shredded cheddar cheese and chopped parsley.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, drop 8-10 portions of the dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the rolls for 15-18 minutes, or until lightly golden brown on top.
- Brush the rolls with melted butter before serving.
Enjoy your delicious Keto Texas Roadhouse Rolls!