The Keto chili recipe is the best blend of tomatoes, spices and meat ( beef or turkey). it has a warm and yummiest taste and amazing and affordable ingredients for large servings. It is the best meal to enjoy supper with carbs as low as 8.5gms per serving
5 MINUTES PREPARE
Time to cook: 25 MINUTES
30 MINUTES IN TOTAL
This hearty keto chili is loaded with beef, peppers, spices, and tomatoes! With only 8.5 net carbohydrates per serving, this low-carb, bean-free chili will surely become a family favorite!
- 2 pounds minced beef or turkey 1 finely chopped green bell pepper 1 seeded and coarsely chopped jalapeno
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 can (10 oz.) tomatoes with green chiles, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 carton beef broth (32 ounces) 1 can tomato paste (7 ounces)
- 2 tbsp chili powder* 1 tsp each oregano, cumin, and garlic powder
- *If you like spicy chili, increase the chili powder to 3 teaspoons.
- Cook the beef in a medium saucepan on low to medium heat. Remove any oil.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients thoroughly.
- Allow chili to simmer, uncovered, for about 25 minutes, or until the tomato juice has decreased and thickened.
Slow Cooker Version: Brown the meat according to package directions, then drain and put to a slow cooker.
Stir with the remaining ingredients.
Cook for 6-8 hours on low heat.
Information about Nutrition:
SERVING SIZE: 1.5 CUP YIELD: 8 AMOUNT PER SERVING: 301 CALORIES17.9g TOTAL FAT77.1mg CHOLESTEROL564.3mg SODIUM11.1g CARBOHYDRATES8.5g NET CARBOHYDRATESFIBER WEIGHT: 2.6g7.6g of SUGARPROTEIN: 24.3 g