Keto Chicken Stir-Fry is a flavorful and satisfying dish that brings together tender chicken, vibrant low-carb vegetables, and a savory sauce. This recipe is perfect for those following a ketogenic diet, as it’s rich in protein and healthy fats while being low in carbohydrates. With a quick and easy cooking process, you can enjoy a delicious homemade stir-fry that’s both nutritious and delicious. Let’s dive into the recipe!
- 1 lb (450g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- TWO tablespoons avocado oil or coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari (for gluten-free)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon erythritol or preferred keto sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sesame seeds (optional, for garnish)
- Sliced green onions (optional, for garnish)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil, erythritol, and grated ginger to create the stir-fry sauce. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of avocado oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add the sliced chicken to the skillet and cook until it’s browned and cooked through. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set it aside.
- In the same skillet, add the remaining tablespoon of avocado oil.
- Add the minced garlic and sauté for about 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add the broccoli florets, bell pepper, zucchini, and sliced mushrooms to the skillet. Stir-fry the vegetables until they’re tender-crisp, about 5-7 minutes.
- Return the cooked chicken to the skillet with the vegetables.
- Pour the stir-fry sauce over the chicken and vegetables. Stir well to coat everything evenly.
- Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, allowing the sauce to heat through and flavors to meld.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and garnish with sesame seeds and sliced green onions, if desired.
- Serve the Keto Chicken Stir-Fry hot and enjoy!
(serving size: 1/4 of the recipe):
- Calories: 256
- Total Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 73mg
- Sodium: 704mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 9g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Total Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 24g