- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or any other milk of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (adjust to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, combine the granulated sugar and water over medium heat. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Allow the mixture to come to a boil without stirring. Swirl the pan occasionally to ensure even heating. Continue boiling until the syrup turns a deep amber color.
- Carefully and slowly pour in the unsweetened almond milk, stirring constantly. Be cautious, as the mixture may bubble up.
- Add the salted butter to the caramel, stirring until it melts and incorporates.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the sea salt and vanilla extract.
- Let the salted butter caramel cool for a few minutes before transferring it to a heatproof container.
- Store the caramel in the refrigerator until it thickens and reaches your desired consistency.
- Use the salted butter caramel as a topping for desserts, ice cream, or as a sweetener in beverages.
- Enjoy your Weight Watchers Salted Butter Caramel!
WW Points ( per Serving):
The points can vary based on ingredients and portion sizes. For a typical serving size (1 tablespoon), it’s 2 WW point