- 1 Pecan pie Premade Crust
- 8 oz Softened or whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup Monkfruit Powder sugar
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean paste
Top pie with:
- 1.5 cups blueberry Jam on top
- Place cream cheese, sugar, heavy whipping cream, and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
- Mix on medium-high speed until completely smooth.
Add filling to pie crust and top with cooled jam.
- Place in the fridge to fully set, about 4 hours, or overnight.
- About an hour before serving, place it into the freezer to firm up and make slicing easier.
- Slice with a sharp knife.
- Store in the fridge and you can optionally place it in the freezer before eating to make it firmer.