- 3 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup Lily’s milk chocolate chips (or any other sugar-free or lighter version)
- Cooking spray (to grease the baking sheet)
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray or use parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the mashed bananas, quick oats, and Lily’s milk chocolate chips. Mix well until all ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, drop rounded portions of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them evenly.
- Flatten each portion slightly with the back of the spoon or your fingers to form a bite-sized shape.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 7 minutes or until the bites are firm.
- Allow the banana chocolate chip bites to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, store the bites in an airtight container.
WW Points (Approximate per Serving):
The points can vary based on ingredients and portion sizes. According to the recipe maker, it’s 0 points for 1 bite and 1 point for 2 bites.