- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray (for greasing the pan)
- In a blender, combine the all-purpose flour, skim milk, eggs, unsweetened applesauce, vanilla extract, and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Let the batter rest for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator. This helps the flour absorb the liquid, resulting in smoother crepes.
- Heat a non-stick skillet or crepe pan over medium heat. Lightly coat the pan with cooking spray.
- Pour a small amount of batter (about 1/4 cup) into the center of the pan. Quickly lift the pan from the heat, tilting and rotating it to spread the batter thinly across the bottom.
- Cook the crepe for about 1-2 minutes or until the edges start to lift. Flip the crepe and cook for an additional 30 seconds to 1 minute on the other side.
- Repeat the process with the remaining batter, coating the pan with cooking spray as needed.
- Stack the cooked crepes on a plate as you go.
- Serve the crepes with your favorite fillings, such as fresh fruit, Greek yogurt, or a dusting of powdered sugar.
WW Points (Approximate per Serving):
- The points can vary based on ingredients and portion sizes. For a typical serving size (1 crepe), it’s 2 WW points