- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar substitute (such as Swerve Brown Sugar)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar substitute (such as Swerve)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the softened unsalted butter, unsweetened applesauce, brown sugar substitute, and granulated sugar substitute until smooth.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract to the wet ingredients, and mix until well combined.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stirring until just combined.
- Fold in the sugar-free chocolate chips until evenly distributed in the dough.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 10-12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy your Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip Cookies!
WW Points (per Cookie):
The points can vary based on ingredients and portion sizes. For a typical serving size (1 cookie), it’s 3 WW points