0 point cheesecake recipe , it came out so good
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 72.97kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.13g | Protein: 9.72g | Fat: 1.86g | Saturated Fat: 0.6g | Cholesterol: 65.13mg | Sodium: 55.93mg | Potassium: 128.52mg | Sugar: 2.7g | Vitamin A: 89.1IU | Calcium: 91.74mg | Iron: 0.34mg
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Cups Plain Fat-Free Greek Yogurt
- 1 small box instant sugar-free/fat-free cheesecake pudding flavor
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp sugar substitute I use Splenda
- In a mixing bowl add eggs, sugar substitute and vanilla extract and beat well.
- Add yogurt and pudding and mix well.
- Pour into a lightly greased pie dish.
- Bake on 350 degrees for 30 min.
- Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight before eating.