Everything you love about fajitas transformed into the creamiest and tastiest pasta. This spicy pasta makes a great addition to your weeknight routine and is ready in under 20 minutes!
PREP TIME 10 mins
COOK TIME 15 mins
TOTAL TIME 25 mins
COURSE Main Course
- 8 oz pasta any shape
- 2 large bell peppers any colors, seeded and sliced
- 3 tbsp fajita seasoning
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into small bite size pieces (about 1/2 inch)
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup half and half
- 5 cloves fresh garlic minced
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1 tbsp freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions, don’t forget to season with salt.
- Heat a large heavy-duty pan or pot to medium/ high heat.
- Add oil and chicken breast pieces to pan. Sprinkle chicken with fajita seasoning.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until chicken is browned and cooked through.
- Add bell peppers, onion, and garlic to pan. Stir for 2-3 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Add pasta, half & half and cooked pasta to pan.
- Stir and simmer for 5 minutes or until cheese is fully melted and all the flavors are combined.
- Top with fresh minced cilantro, serve immediately.
NutritionServing: 1serving | Calories: 576kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 110mg | Sodium: 403mg | Potassium: 819mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 2429IU | Vitamin C: 82mg | Calcium: 200mg | Iron: 2mg