Weight Watchers Recipes
Weight Watcher Blueberry Donuts
Donuts don’t have to be off-limits on a weight loss journey! You can still eat them with this healthy recipe for baked blueberry donuts!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 16 minutes
- Total Time: 26 minutes
- Yield: 6
- 3/4 cup Self Rising Flour
- 1/4 teas salt
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of low-fat milk or unsweetened almond milk
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup of blueberries
For the Glaze: (optional)
- 4 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons milk
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a bowl mix together the dry ingredients: flour and salt.
- In another bowl mix together the wet ingredients: sugar, milk, eggs whites, and applesauce. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Add blueberries to the donut batter and gently fold them in.
- In a dough pan, use a tablespoon and drop two tablespoons full of the batter into each side of the doughnut pan. If the batter doesn’t look like it will fill the hole completely use your fingers to spread the batter evenly.
- Bake for 16 minutes.
- While the doughnuts are baking make the glaze. Mix together powdered sugar and milk together and drizzle over doughnuts when they’re cooled.
- Makes about 6 large doughnuts.
- 1 donut is 3 smart points. Regular size donuts, not mini.
MyWW points: Blue: 3; Green: 3 Purple: 3 (WW recipe builder)
WW points are calculated using the recipe builder and not the nutrition info calculator. The nutrition calculator does calculate 0 point foods correctly.
The batter should be a thick consistency.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven
- Serving Size: 1 donut
- Calories: 82
- Fat: .2g
- Carbohydrates: 18.0g
- Fiber: 1.0g
- Protein: 2.4g