Weight Watchers Recipes
One Point Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 1/4 cup Kodiak Cakes Protein Pancake Power Cakes, Flapjack Mix
- 1/4 cup zero point brown sugar substitute Sukrin Gold or Lakanto Monkfruit Golden Sweetener
- 1/2 cup zero point white sugar substitute-I use Lakanto Monkfruit Classic Sweetener
- 4 Tbsp Better’n Peanut Butter Peanut Butter or American Dream Nut Butter
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter powder -I use Bell Plantation powdered PB2
- 1 large egg or 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp peanut butter or vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheets with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the two sugar substitutes and peanut butter. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Whisk in the egg whites, water and extract until smooth.
- Add Kodiak Cakes Protein Pancake Power Cakes, Flapjack and Waffle Baking Mix along with the peanut butter powder and stir until fully combined and a smooth dough is formed.
- Drop the dough by 1 rounded tablespoon onto cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart. Flatten each ball with a fork, making a crisscross pattern. The dough will make 16-18 cookies.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly golden.