These baked turkey wings have a perfectly seasoned and crispy skin that covers the juiciest and most moist meat. Minimal prep is needed, and so delicious!
- ▢3 portions turkey wings separated to make 9 pieces
- ▢1 tablespoon salt
- ▢2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- ▢2 teaspoons dried parsley
- ▢2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ▢2 teaspoons onion powder
- ▢1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ▢2 teaspoons olive oil
- ▢1 cup chicken broth or turkey broth
- Preheat the oven to 190C/375F and arrange a rack in the middle of the oven.
- Mix the dry seasoning ingredients.
- Dredge the wings in spices and olive oil in a bowl and marinate for at least 5 minutes or up to 30 minutes.
- Transfer the turkey wings to a baking dish and pour the broth around them.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 30-35 minutes. Remove the foil and let it cook uncovered until crispy and golden and the wings reach an internal temperature of 165F.
TO STORE: Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
TO FREEZE: Baked turkey wings can be frozen for up to 3 months.
TO REHEAT: The best way to reheat turkey wings, whether frozen or right out of the fridge, is to bake them covered with foil until they rich a safe internal temperature of 165F degrees in the thickest part. Once heated through, broil the wings for a few minutes to crisp them up again.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 295kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 30gFat: 17gSodium: 968mgPotassium: 440mgFiber: 0.3gVitamin A: 243IUVitamin C: 0.2mgCalcium: 31mgIron: 2mgNET CARBS: 1g