Super quick Linguine with Mushrooms
- 8 oz (225g) linguine pasta
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grated Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Cook the linguine pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and butter over medium heat.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and sauté for about 5 minutes until they are golden brown and tender.
- Add the minced garlic and chopped thyme to the skillet. Sauté for another 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Toss the cooked linguine into the skillet with the mushrooms and garlic. Mix well to combine and heat through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Feel free to adjust the seasoning according to your preference.
- Serve the linguine and mushroom mixture in individual plates.
- Garnish with grated Parmesan cheese and chopped fresh parsley for an extra layer of flavor and freshness.
- Enjoy your Super Quick Linguine with Mushrooms!