- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Servings: 1 servings
- Calories: 375kcal
- 2 slices keto bread
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 slice tasty cheese
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese freshly grated
- 1/8 tsp salt flaky sea salt
- Place the slices of bread on a flat surface. Add butter to one side of each of the slices of bread.
- Add the slices of cheese to the non-buttered side of the bread. Add the grated mozzarella cheese. Place the second non-buttered side of the bread on top.
- Lighty grease a non-stick pan and place it over medium heat. Once hot, add the sandwich onto the pan and let it sizzle, and cook for 2-3 minutes. Flip and cook for a further 2 minutes. Press down using a spatula and if cheese begins to ooze out, the grilled cheese is done.
- Remove the grilled cheese sandwich off the pan and sprinkle with the flaky sea salt. Slice in half and serve.