Take a trip down memory lane with these jelly and custard Slimming World trifles. Our cute mini trifles are the perfect slimming-friendly pud for one – and theyʼre a doddle to make! 2½ Syns each
PREP TIME 20 mins
TOTAL TIME 3hours hrs 20 mins
COURSE : Drinks
CUISINE : Slimming world
SERVINGS : 8
- 2×11.5 g sachets sugar-free strawberry jelly crystals
- 1/3 cup Fresh mint sprigs, to decorate
- 400 g fat-free natural fromage frais
- 400 g ready-made reduced-fat custard, from a can/carton
- 100 g strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Edible gold glitter/sprinkles, to decorate (optional)
- Make the jelly according to the pack instructions and allow to cool.
- Divide the strawberries between 8 individual trifle glasses and pour over the jelly to just cover.
- Put the glasses in the fridge and chill for a minimum of 6 hours or overnight, until set.
- To serve, evenly spoon the custard over the jellies and top with the fromage frais.
- Decorate with the mint sprigs and sprinkle with edible glitter(1 syn per level tsp), if using.