- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar (plus extra for dusting)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup finely chopped nuts (such as pecans or walnuts)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together the softened butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture, mixing until well combined.
- Fold in the finely chopped nuts until evenly distributed in the dough.
- Shape the dough into small balls, about 1 inch in diameter, and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 12-15 minutes or until the cookies are set but not browned.
- Allow the cookies to cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once the cookies are completely cooled, dust them with additional powdered sugar.
WW Points (Approximate per Cookie):
ONLY 1 to 2 Points