This recipe is gluten-free, vegetarian and Weight Watchers friendly WW Smart Points – 8 Gluten Free – use gluten-free oats
PREP TIME:10 minutes
COOK TIME:1 minute 40 seconds
TOTAL TIME:11 minutes 40 seconds
- 40g of porridge oats
- 3/4 tsp of baking powder
- 1.5 tbs of sukrin (or another sweetener of choice)
- 2 level tbs of plain Greek Yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
FOR THE FILLING:
- 1 tbs of raspberry or strawberry jam
- fresh berries of choice
- 2 tbs of light cream
- a teeny dusting of icing sugar negligible.
- Add the oats to a blender and blend till fine.
- Add to a mug
- Stir in the baking powder, and sukrin.
- Add the yoghurt, vanilla and egg and stir till all is combined. (make sure all ingredients are mixed and that no dry oats left as it won’t cook properly)
- Place in the microwave and microwave on full power for 1 minute and 40 secs.
- Remove from microwave and allow to cool.
- Carefully remove from mug, slice in half, add jam, fresh berries and 2 tbs of light cream.
- Dust with a teeny dusting of icing sugar.
- Dig in and enjoy!!
WW Points and other Slimming or Weight Loss programs – due to plans regularly changing and updating, we recommend calculating with the official tools you get as a member to those plans to ensure accuracy of values.
Amount Per Serving
Calories311TotalFat9.2gSaturatedFat3.2gCholesterol186mgSodium455mgCarbohydrates40.7Fiber 3.6g Sugar14.9gProtein15.5g