These Keto Cheesy Chicken Fritters are a perfect snack or meal that is low in carbs and high in protein. Made with chicken, cheese, and almond flour, they are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. These fritters are quick and easy to make and are perfect for those following a keto or low-carb diet. For a delicious and satisfying meal, serve them with your favorite dipping sauce .
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Half tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- ONE tsp. smoked paprika
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
Net Carbs: 2g
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground chicken, almond flour, shredded cheddar cheese, grated parmesan cheese, sliced green onions, minced garlic, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Crack in the egg and mix all ingredients until well combined.
- In a skillet(large) over medium-high heat, heat TWO tablespoon olive oil .
- Scoop out the chicken mixture using a cookie scoop/spoon and form it into patties.
- Place the patties into the skillet and heat until it gets crispy and golden brown, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- In order to absorb any excess oil, once cooked, fritters must be removed from the skillet and needs to be placed paper towel.
Note: The nutrition facts are based on 1/4th of the recipe. The total recipe makes 4 servings.