Homemade raw vegan chocolate
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Pinch of sea salt
- Optional: add-ins such as nuts, seeds, dried fruit, or extracts.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the cacao powder and melted coconut oil until smooth.
- Add the maple syrup and pinch of sea salt, and continue to whisk until everything is well combined.
- If desired, stir in any additional add-ins, such as nuts, seeds, or dried fruit.
- Pour the mixture into a silicone mold or lined baking dish, and place in the refrigerator to chill for at least 30 minutes or until firm.
- Once firm, remove from the mold or dish and break into bite-sized pieces. Enjoy!
Note: This chocolate is best stored in the refrigerator, as it will melt at room temperature