How long does it take to cook frozen potato wedges from frozen? These air fryer frozen potato wedges are fluffy and have perfectly crispy edges. You will have these potato wedges from your air fryer in about 20 minutes. This easy recipe requires no prep time, and you will still get a great side dish
PREP TIME0minutes mins
COOK TIME15minutes mins
TOTAL TIME15minutes mins
- Air fryer
- 500 g frozen potato wedges
- Dipping sauce
- Set the air fryer at a temperature of 190C/380F for 15 minutes.In a large bowl, pour the potato wedges and mix with the seasoning listed above of skip. Lightly spray some oil if you want, this step is optional.
- Transfer the seasoned potato wedges in a single layer into the air fryer basket.Shake the potatoes halfway through the cooking time and continue to air fry for the remaining time or until cooked through.
- Remove from the air fryer, season potatoes if you haven’t seasoned them whilst it is still hot, serve and enjoy!!
- Please note that the nutrition label provided is an estimate based on an online nutrition calculator. It will vary based on the specific ingredients and brands you use.
- Calories: 198kcalCarbohydrates: 45gProtein: 5gFat: 0.2gSaturated Fat: 0.1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.1gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.01gSodium: 13mgPotassium: 1043mgFiber: 3gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 3IUVitamin C: 14mgCalcium: 33mgIron: 2mg