EGG ROLL STIR FRY
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 15 MINUTES
additional time: 2 MINUTES
total time: 22 MINUTES
Egg Roll Stir Fry make such a healthy and quick meal.
- 1 lb, ground turkey
- 1 large yellow onion (diced)
- 1 small head of cabbage (rough chop)
- 2-3 carrots (peeled and diced)
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger paste
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha sauce
- ¼ C soy sauce
- Add the ground turkey and diced onions in a large skillet.
- Work to crumble the ground meat until completely cooked.
- Do not drain the juices from the skillet.
- In a small bowl combine the garlic, ginger paste, pepper, sesame oil, vegetable oil, soy sauce, and sriracha sauce. Stir to combine.
- Set aside.
- Cook on medium-high heat while adding cabbage and carrots to the ground turkey and onions.
- Stir as the cabbage and carrots cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in the sauce mixture.
- Reduce heat to medium and continue to cook for another 5-10 minutes.
Weight Watchers points: 5 PersonalPoints per serving.
Serving size: about 1 1/2 cups.
Yield4Serving Size1 1/2 cups Amount Per ServingCalories432Total Fat30gSaturated Fat6gTrans Fat0gUnsaturated Fat21gCholesterol120mgSodium1099mgCarbohydrates10gFiber2gSugar4gProtein31g