Weight Watchers Recipes
Cheddar Bay Drop Mini Biscuits
Total Time 35 min Prep 15 min Cook 20 min Serves24 2 ww points
- White self-rising flour-2 cup(s)
- Sugar-2 Tbsp
- Garlic powder-1 tsp
- Cayenne pepper-½ tsp
- Reduced-fat cheddar cheese-2 oz, sharp, finely shredded (1/2 cup)
- Fresh parsley-¼ cup(s), finely chopped
- Plain fat free Greek yogurt-2½ cup(s)
- Unsalted butter-2 Tbsp, melted
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, garlic powder, and cayenne. Add cheese and parsley and toss to combine. Add yogurt; stir with a wooden spoon until a soft dough forms. Scoop dough by ⅛-cupfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake at 425°F until lightly browned, about 20 minutes. Brush biscuits with melted butter.
- Serving size: 1 biscuit
To make larger biscuits, use 1/4 cup dough per biscuit. Add additional cooking time if necessary.