Prep Time: 1hour hour 5minutes minutes
Cook Time: 15minutes minutes
Total Time: 1hour hour 20minutes minutes
1 teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon black pepper
2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
2 Tablespoons avocado oil (Click here for my favorite brand on Amazon)
8 oz Baby Bella Mushrooms, sliced
1 pound Top Sirloin steak, cut into 1.5 inch cubes
- Combine all your ingredients for the marinade into a large mixing bowl.
- Add your steak cubes and sliced mushrooms into your mixing bowl with the marinade and toss to coat.
- Let the steak and mushrooms marinate for 1 hour.
- Pre-heat your Air Fryer to 400F for 5 minutes.
- Make sure you spray the inside of your air fryer will cooking spray and pour your steak and mushrooms into the air fryer basket.
- Cook the steak and mushrooms in the Air Fryer for 5 minutes at 400F. Open the basket and shake the steak and mushrooms so they cook evenly. Continue to cook for 5 minutes more.