Yield: 2 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 13 minutes
This air fryer chicken breast cooks to perfection in just 8 minutes! It’s as juicy as chicken can get, and this recipe includes an optional dry rub that makes bland chicken a thing of the past.
- 2 Medium/Large Chicken Breasts (200g-250g)
- Seasoning and Marinade of Choice
Optional dry rub:
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- ½ teaspoon Onion Powder
- ½ teaspoon Paprika
- ¼ teaspoon Cinnamon
- Pinch of Pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F (205°C) – don’t worry if it doesn’t heat up all the way – you just want it hot.
- Add the chicken to a large plastic bag, and use a meat tenderizer to pound the chicken until it’s about ¼ inch thick.
- Add dry rub ingredients to a small bowl, and mix until combined.
- Sprinkle an equal amount of the rub on both sides of the chicken, and work it into the meat with your hands.
- Coat the air fryer basket with baking spray, and add the chicken breasts to it.
- Set the air fryer to 400°F and cook for 8 minutes (or until the chicken reaches 162°F). Flip the chicken at the 4-minute mark.
- Remove from the air fryer, and let the chicken rest for a few minutes. It should reach 165°F while resting.
Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1 serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 128Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 28g