100g pasta of choice (I used linguine)
1/2 cup hummus (I used garlic hummus)
1/2 cup pasta water (from cooking the pasta)
1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped in half
1 tsp salt
1. Cool the pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and set aside, but reserve 1/2 cup of the pasta water.
2. Return the pot to the stove over medium-low heat. Add in the hummus, salt and 1/2 cup of pasta water together in the base of the pot. Whisk until smooth
3. Add in the cherry tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add in the pasta and toss until all evenly coated in sauce
5. Transfer to your favourite serving bowls and enjoy!
6. Serving suggestions: with fresh basil, cracked pepper and Parmesan! ENJOY!