0.5 syn Raspberry Roulade
Weight Watchers Points
Â Slimming world 0.5syn
Amount Per Serving (recipe is 4 servings)
Calories From Fat 50
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5g 8%
Saturated Fat 15g 75%
Trans Fat g
Cholesterol 210mg 70%
Sodium 270mg 11%
Potassium 125mg 4%
Dietary Fiber 12%
- 250g tub of any Quark4 Eggs1 Tsp baking powder2-3 drops of vanilla essence.3 Tbsps of sweetenerA tray of raspberries (also works well with strawberries or any other syn free fruit)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Separate the eggs into yolks into one bowl, and the yolks into another.
- Whisk together a half tub of quark with the yolks, baking powder, sweetener and vanilla essence.
- Whisk egg whites until they form soft peaks.
- Slowly add the whisked egg whites into the yolk mixture.
- Line a rectangular oven tray with baking paper and spray with plenty of frylight
- Carefully pour the mixture so that it lines the tray evenly.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to stand for 4-5 minutes.
- Peel baking paper from the cake and allow to cool fully. While this is cooling, mix the remainder of the quark with another drop of vanilla essence.
- Evenly spread the quark and fruit over the cooled cake.
- Gently roll up the cake into a roulade. Cut into slices as generous as you would like!