The Weight Watchers pumpkin fluff dessert is perfect for the holiday or anytime you want to enjoy a sweet treat without too many extra calories.
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 box pudding mix vanilla, sugar free
- 15 ounces pumpkin canned
- 8 ounces Cool Whip light or sugar free
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pour pudding into large mixing bowl. Add milk and beat for 2 minutes.
- Stir in pumpkin. Add spices. Mix until combined.
- Gently fold in Cool Whip.
Divide into 8 servings, 3 Weight Watchers Smart Points each.
MyWW Purple – 4 points per serving
My WW Blue – 4 points per serving
MyWW Green – 4 points per serving
Calories: 155kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 155mg | Potassium: 259mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 4635IU | Vitamin C: 4.8mg | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 0.5mg