These One Point healthy pumpkin chocolate chip muffins are made with whole grains, and are perfect for breakfast, afternoon snacking or dessert! This is very delicius <3 <3
1-2 PersonalPoints™ for one muffin
Nutrition Information:Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 72TOTAL FAT: 2gSATURATED FAT: 1gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 0gCHOLESTEROL: 16mgSODIUM: 111mgCARBOHYDRATES: 11gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 8gFIBER: 3gSUGAR: 1gPROTEIN: 4gIngredients
- 1 and 1/3 cup Kodiak Cakes buttermilk flapjack pancake mix ( you can substitute the Kodiak with Krusteaz Protein Pancake Mix, Buttermilk or any other pancake mix-keep in mind the point values will vary)
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin purée
- 1 large egg or 2 egg whites
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup cup water ( give or take depending on the batter consistency)
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp zero point white sugar substitute ( I use Lakanto Monkfruit Classic Sweetener)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 60-120 No sugar added chocolate chips ( I use Lily’s milk or dark chocolate chips or ChocZero milk chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and using a muffin tin. Line a full size muffin tin with 12 liners.
- In a medium bowl add pumpkin purée, egg, water, extract, and sugar substitute. Stir well.
- In a separate bowl combine pancake mix, pumpkin spice, cinnamon. baking powder.
- Add dry ingredients into the wet slowly as you stir. Stir just until combined. Then fold in 1/2 of the no sugar added chocolate chips.
- Pour into muffin foil liners (or spray the muffin tin with non stick cooking spray). Add 5-6 (no sugar added) chocolate chips on top of each muffin.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until an inserted knife or toothpick comes out clean.