- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard (or any other mustard of your choice)
- Cooking spray
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly coat it with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine the whole wheat breadcrumbs, grated Parmesan cheese, dried oregano, dried basil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
- Brush each chicken breast with a thin layer of Dijon mustard.
- Dip each chicken breast into the breadcrumb mixture, pressing the mixture onto the chicken to coat it evenly.
- Place the coated chicken breasts on the prepared baking sheet.
- Lightly spray the top of each chicken breast with cooking spray to promote browning.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the coating is golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from the oven and let the chicken rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve the Parmesan Crusted Chicken with your favorite side dishes or a green salad.
WW Points ( per Serving):
The points can vary based on ingredients and portion sizes. For a typical serving size (1 chicken breast), it’s 4 WW points