- 3 cups macaroni pasta, cooked and drained (choose whole wheat or low-carb pasta to save points)
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- Half of 1 red bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup red onion, finely diced
- ½ cup frozen green peas, thawed
- ⅓ cup chopped celery
- 1 ½ cups diced lean ham
- ⅓ cup black olives (sliced to distribute flavor)
- ½ cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large serving bowl, layer the cooked and drained macaroni pasta.
- Add a layer of chopped romaine lettuce on top of the pasta.
- Sprinkle diced red bell pepper, finely diced red onion, thawed green peas, and chopped celery over the lettuce.
- Add a layer of diced lean ham over the vegetables.
- Sprinkle black olives evenly over the ham layer.
- Finish the layers with shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients: fat-free Greek yogurt, light mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing evenly over the salad.
- Toss the salad gently just before serving to coat all the layers with the dressing.