Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sugar Baked
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup Swerve sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp Swerve sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare 2 donut baking pans with non stick spray. *Note: I used Wilton donut baking pans
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the egg and oil. Mix in the milk and vanilla. Add in the flour, Swerve sugar, baking powder and salt and mix everything together just until combined.
- The batter will be thin so you can either spoon the batter into the donut wells in the pan or you can pour into a piping bag, cut the tip and squeeze the batter into each well. Fill the wells about 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, just until a toothpick comes out clean. *Note: The donuts will not turn golden so do not wait for that to happen.
- While the donuts are baking, mix together the Swerve sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl for the coating. Pour the coating into a Ziploc bag and set aside until the donuts are done.
- Once the donuts are done, remove each donut from the baking pan and quickly place into the Ziploc bag, shake until the sugar is coated all over and then place onto a cooling rack until you are finished with all of the donuts.
Tip: for easy removal of the donuts just push a toothpick along the side of a donut and it should easily slide out.
Tip: You want to coat the donuts while they are super hot as it will help the cinnamon sugar stick better.
- Best served warm and fresh. Store in an air tight bag if you have any leftovers.
Yields : 9 Donuts
Prep Time : 10 minutes