- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Christmas M&M’s
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup Christmas sprinkles
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking pan and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the room temperature butter, light brown sugar, and granulated sugar until smooth and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
- Fold in the Christmas M&M’s, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and Christmas sprinkles, distributing them evenly throughout the dough.
- Press the cookie dough evenly into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with moist crumbs (not wet batter).
- Allow the bars to cool completely in the pan before cutting them into squares.
- Once cooled, cut into 24 squares (or as desired).
WW Points (per Serving):
The points can vary based on ingredients and portion sizes. For a typical serving size (1 square), it’s 5 WW points