- 1 bunch of garlic, roasted
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 lb raw chicken, chopped
- 1 bag shredded cabbage
- 1 giant pat of butter
- Lemon juice to taste
- 4 cups chicken stock (low-sodium)
- 2 cups water
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Roast the garlic by cutting off the tops, drizzling with a little olive oil, and wrapping in foil. Roast in the oven until soft and golden.
- In a large pot, combine the roasted garlic, chopped onion, sliced mushrooms, chopped raw chicken, shredded cabbage, and a giant pat of butter.
- Stir-fry the ingredients until the chicken is cooked, and the vegetables are tender.
- Once the chicken is cooked, add lemon juice to taste and continue to stir.
- Pour in the chicken stock and water, ensuring it covers all the ingredients in the pot.
- Season the soup with salt, black pepper, chopped parsley, and dried thyme. Stir well.
- Bring the soup to a boil and let it simmer for about 15 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld.
- Turn off the heat and let the soup cool slightly before serving.
- Resist the urge to burn your tongue, and enjoy your Weight Watchers Garlic Soup!
WW Points (Approximate per Serving):
For a typical serving size (1 cup), it’s 3 WW points