- ▢15 oz lemon cake mix
- ▢20 oz Diet 7Up
- ▢8 ounces Lite Cool Whip (or fat-free)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and spray a 9×13 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Meanwhile, add the cake mix to a large mixing bowl, then pour in the 7Up. Stir gently until combined. *Do Not follow the instructions on the back of the box of cake mix.15 oz lemon cake mix,20 oz Diet 7Up
- Pour the batter into your prepared baking pan. Place it on the middle of the center rack in your oven and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven and set aside to cool fully. Once cooled, spread the whipped cream over the top of the cake in an even layer like frosting.8 ounces Lite Cool Whip
- Slice into 24 squares, top with lemon zest, fresh fruit, or crumbled bits of cake if desired, and serve.
- Don’t over-mix the cake mix and soda. The carbonation helps the cake bake up nice and fluffy. You don’t want to pop all the bubbles and lose that carbonation!
- Let your cake cool fully! Cool Whip is thinner than frosting, so it will literally liquify if you put it on a warm cake.
- Storing: Keep your cake covered in the refrigerator and enjoy within 3-4 days. Whipped cream, dairy or not, should not be kept at room temperature for more than 2 hours.
Calories: 79kcal (4%) | Carbohydrates: 17g (6%) | Protein: 1g (2%) | Fat: 1g (2%) | Saturated Fat: 1g (6%) | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg (1%) | Sodium: 139mg (6%) | Potassium: 26mg (1%) | Fiber: 1g (4%) | Sugar: 9g (10%) | Vitamin A: 17IU | Calcium: 48mg (5%) | Iron: 1mg (6%)
This 3 ingredient Weight Watchers 7Up cake is a super simple lemon cake mix recipe that is worth only 2 Weight Watchers points per slice! Frost your lemon cake with a layer of fluffy Cool Whip before topping it with some fresh fruit or lemon zest and you will be in heaven! This is one dessert you can enjoy guilt-free