Peanut Brittle Recipe:
- 1/4 cup of Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup of Butter (melted)
- 1 tablespoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup of Almond nuts (can use mixed nuts)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Sweetener (such as granulated swerve)
- 1/4 cup of Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- Begin by mixing the peanut butter and melted butter together.
- Add the vanilla extract to the mixture.
- Incorporate 1 cup of chopped nuts (you can opt for mixed nuts).
- Add the granulated swerve sweetener and the Lily’s Chocolate Chips to the mixture.
- Stir everything thoroughly until well combined.
- Place the mixture onto a sheet of parchment paper.
- Press it down to form an even layer.
- Freeze the mixture for a minimum of 2 hours.