One Point Sheet Pan Brownies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups white granulated sugar substitute (I use Lakatos Monk fruit Baking Sweetener)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder ( I use Great Value Unsweetened Baking Cocoa)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 4 Tbsp light butter made with canola oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 large eggs or 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup non fat plain Greek Yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients; flour, sugar substitute, cocoa, salt, and baking soda.
- Stir in hot water, melted light butter, and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Whisk in non fat plain Greek yogurt and eggs. Mix until well combined.
- Spray a 10×15 baking or cookie sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- Pour the brownie batter in prepared pan. Spread batter evenly throughout the pan.
- Bake for about 25-28 minutes, or until a toothpick, when inserted, comes out clean.
- Remove from oven. Allow the brownies to cool for 5-10 minutes on the counter before cutting and serving.
- Dust the tops of the brownies with powder sugar or add a layer of my chocolate frosting, if desired.
1 Personal Points™ for 1 brownie or 3 Personal Points for 2 brownies without frosting