No-Bake Graham Cracker Cheesycake
- Low Fat Graham Crackers
- 8 oz Fat Free Cream Cheese (Softened)
- 1 Cup Cold Skim Milk
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Small Box of Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 8 oz Fat Free Cool Whip
- 1 Can Light Pie Filling, or you can use Sugar Free
- Line the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan with whole graham crackers.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add milk and lemon juice to the cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- Stir in pudding mix.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread 1/2 of cream cheese mixture over graham crackers.
- Repeat with another layer of graham crackers and cream cheese mixture.
- Spread pie filling over top. Refrigerate overnight for graham crackers to soften.
Serving Size / Serves
A 9×13 pan should provide at least 12 sizable portions, or 20 smaller portions.
Servings Per Recipe: 20 | Serving Size: 1 serving | Amount Per Serving | Calories80.1 | Total Fat0.3 g | Saturated Fat0.0 g | Polyunsaturated Fat0.0 g | Monounsaturated Fat0.0 g | Cholesterol2.2 mg | Sodium176.0 mg | Potassium53.6 mg | Total Carbohydrate16.2 g | Dietary Fiber0.4 g | Sugars3.0 g | Protein2.8 g | SmartPoints: 3