No Bake Cookie Dough Balls
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (or a sugar-free alternative for fewer points)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips (consider using sugar-free chocolate chips for fewer points)
- In a food processor, pulse the oats until they reach a flour-like consistency.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the oat flour, almond flour, applesauce, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt. Mix until well combined.
- Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Scoop out small portions of the dough and roll them into bite-sized balls. If the dough is too sticky, you can wet your hands slightly.
- Place the cookie dough balls on a parchment-lined tray and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to firm up.
- Once chilled, transfer the cookie dough balls to an airtight container and store them in the refrigerator.