* 1 large head of cauliflower cut into florets
* 1 cup of shredded cheese like cheddar or mozzarella
* 2 eggs
* ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
* ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
* 1 teaspoon olive oil
* Kosher salt & pepper
* Non-stick spray
1. This recipe works best with a mini muffin tin, check out the one I like best in the Amazon link in this post.
2. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Use a box grater or food processor with a grating attachment, and grate all the cauliflower florets. Place the grated cauliflower in a kitchen towel and squeeze as much moisture out as possible. Flex those biceps, the more water you squeeze out, the more golden your tots will be. Place the cauliflower in a large bowl and add all of the remaining ingredients(except the non-stick spray), ½ teaspoon salt, and few cracks of pepper. Mix well then thoroughly spray the mini muffin tin with the non-stick spray, do this over the sink as to not make as mess everywhere. Use a spoon to add the cauliflower mixture in the tins and pack them so they come all the way to the top. Make sure you pack them tight using the spoon. Bake for 20 minutes, or until nice and golden all around the edges. Remove from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes, then remove from muffin tin and enjoy!
3. Tots will keep in the fridge for 3 days, or in the freezer for 2-3 months. When ready to re-heat, place in the microwave or better yet, re-heat in a 350 F oven for 6-8 minutes.
Macros per tot, recipe makes 19 tots:�28.6 calories�0.56 grams of net carbs�1.79 grams of fat�1.95 grams of protein�0.53 grams of fiber