Irresistible Chocolate Mani
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sugar substitute (e.g., Stevia, Splenda)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar substitute, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, combine the applesauce, Greek yogurt, almond milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
- If desired, fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the tin for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.