Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes (Weight Watchers)
Enjoy the delightful flavors of pumpkin pie in a guilt-free, bite-sized treat with these Lightened-Up Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes. Topped with a dollop of light whipped cream, they make for a satisfying, lower-calorie dessert.
- 1 (15 oz.) can pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar substitute (like Swerve)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice mix
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- Light whipped cream for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl:
- Combine pumpkin puree, sugar substitute, eggs, vanilla extract, and unsweetened almond milk. Whisk until smooth.
- In a separate medium bowl:
- Combine whole wheat flour, pumpkin pie spice mix, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour the dry mixture into the pumpkin mixture and mix just until combined.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop batter into the prepared muffin pan.
- Fill each muffin cup with 1/3 cup batter (make sure you fill at least halfway full – these will deflate a bit when cooling).
- Bake for about 20 minutes until cupcakes are set.
- Let cool in the muffin pan for about 30 minutes.
- Transfer cupcakes to a serving tray or plate and chill in the refrigerator for an additional 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve, top cupcakes with light whipped cream and sprinkle with a touch of pumpkin pie spice.
Weight Watchers Note:
- Use sugar substitutes to reduce SmartPoints.
- Opt for unsweetened almond milk for a lower-calorie alternative.
- Enjoy the deliciousness with fewer calories and SmartPoints!
Nutrition (per serving):
- Serving: 1 cupcake
- Calories: 64
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Protein: 2g
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 27mg
- Sodium: 64mg
- Potassium: 51mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 7g
- Vitamin A: 91IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
- Calcium: 35mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
Enjoy these guilt-free Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes as a delightful treat on your Weight Watchers journey!