HOMEMADE CHEESY GARLIC BREADSTICKS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 15 MINUTES
total time: 30 MINUTES
The breadsticks are soft on the inside, crispy on the outside.
- 1 tube Refrigerated Pizza Dough
- 2 to 3 tbsp Butter, salted and melted
- 2 tsp Garlic, freshly minced
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 ½ cups Mozzarella Cheese, freshly shredded
- 1 tsp Basil, dried (optional)
Is there another type of cheese I can use?
Mozzarella Cheese is most common, however, you can use Cheddar, Pepper Jack or even Colby Jack. You could also use a blended Cheese as the topping.
Yield20Serving Size1Amount Per ServingCalories70Total Fat6gSaturated Fat4gTrans Fat0gUnsaturated Fat2gCholesterol18mgSodium130mgCarbohydrates1gFiber0gSugar0gProtein3g