prep time: 30 MINS
cook time: 12 MINS
total time: 42 MINS
These easy Crab Rangoon taste like takeout but can be made right at home in your air fryer or oven!
yield: 30 PIECES
- 8 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 8 oz cooked crab meat, shredded (can substitute imitation crab meat)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium scallion, thinly sliced
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 30 wonton wrappers, (I use Nasoya brand)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, shredded crab meat, Worcestershire sauce, scallions, garlic powder, and salt. Stir together until thoroughly combined.
- Fill a small dish with water and set it beside you on a clean, dry work surface (like a cutting mat). Lay a wonton wrapper on the mat. Place one tablespoon of crab mixture in the center of the wonton.
- Dip your finger into the dish of water and run it along the entire outside edge of the wonton wrapper, corner to corner, creating a square of wet around the edge of the wrapper. Gather the four corners of the wrapper and bring them to the center, pressing them together. Use your fingers to press together all the edges of the wonton wrapper to seal the wonton closed. Repeat steps 2 and 3 with remaining ingredients to create 30 Rangoon. Mist the tops of the bites with cooking spray.
- To Air Fry: Pre-heat the air fryer to 370 degrees for a few minutes. Working in batches (I did about 10 at a time, whatever fits in a single layer with some space around them), place some Rangoon into the air fryer basket and cook for 6-7 minutes until the tops are golden. Repeat with remaining batches.To Bake: Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Line the Rangoon up on the baking sheet and place in the oven. Bake for about 10-12 minutes until the tops are golden.
To view your current W-W Points for this recipe and track it in the W-W app or site, click here!
W-W Points per wonton bite: 1 (Points calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Nutrition Information per wonton bite:
46 calories, 4 g carbs, 1 g sugars, 2 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 3 g protein, 0 g fiber, 107 mg sodium
MyW-W SmartPoints per (1 piece) serving:
Green: 1 SmartPoints/ Blue: 1 SmartPoints/ Purple: 1 SmartPoints
W-W Points Plus:
1 per wonton bite