- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mixed salad greens
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Cucumber slices
- Red onion, thinly sliced
- Light vinaigrette dressing (choose a low-point option)
- In a bowl, mix olive oil, minced garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, dried oregano, salt, and pepper. Marinate chicken breasts in this mixture for 30 minutes.
- Grill the chicken until fully cooked and slightly charred.
- Slice the grilled chicken and arrange it on a bed of mixed salad greens, cherry tomatoes, cucumber slices, and red onion.
- Drizzle with a light vinaigrette dressing.